Thank you so much for your sponsorship of the CIO Peer Forum coming up April 26-27, 2017 in Edmonton. We are glad to have you on board as a sponsor. The following information will help you to plan and execute your sponsorship deliverables.
PRIMARY CONTACT AT CIOCAN:
LOCATION AND HOTEL BOOKINGS:
The host hotel is the Westin Edmonton hotel located at:
10135 – 100 Street
Our room block is the traditional rooms at a rate of $199 single or double occupancy. The cut off date for reservations is March 24, 2017. Reservations can be made via phone at 1-800-228-3000 or via the web.
• Immediate: Your logo, both in eps or other high resolution format at 300 DPI minimum for print publication, and in gif, png or jpeg format for electronic media. The sooner we can get these, the more exposure your company will get as we promote the event.
• Immediate: Your company’s URL, so that we can put a link to your website from the CIO Peer Forum site.
• Immediate: Your company’s social media handles (all that you use).
• Immediate: Your company profile. Please consult your contract for the number of words you are entitled to.
• Deadline: March 31, 2017. You are entitled to complimentary registration(s) for the conference. Please consult your contract for the number complimentary registrations to which you are entitled. A spreadsheet has been email to you to facilitate submission of your guest details.
• Deadline: April 25, 2017. You have the opportunity to place collateral material on a shared sponsor table at the conference. All materials should be either direct shipped to the venue or hand carried on the first morning. The venue is not able to store items in advance of the conference unless specific arrangements have been made. Items may include brochures, flyers, give-aways - only items that can be placed on the table will be accepted. Pop up banners are allowed where indicated in your contract. For the handouts, we suggest a quantity of 100 – 125. Please limit to no more than 2 pieces. If you are going to ship your items directly to the venue, they can arrive NO EARLIER THAN Tuesday, April 25, 2017. Shipping details are as follows:
10135 – 100 Street
Hold For: CIO Peer Forum, April 26-27, 2017
CIOCAN staff and volunteers are not responsible for set up, tear down or shipping of your materials. Any items that have not been packed up or shipping arrangements made at the end of the event, will be left at the venue.
PRIZE DRAW INFORMATION FOR SILVER, GOLD, PLATINUM AND DIAMONDS SPONSORS
Your sponsorship entitles you to a business card draw. Please advise us no later than Friday, April 7, 2017 if you are going to provide an item for a draw and what it is so that we can schedule the draw into the program. Come prepared with a container in which to collect the business cards. We strongly suggest that you bring a sign to go besie your container with a picture of the prize and your company logo.
All items must be present on site to be eligible. Draw items are the responsibility of the sponsor and will not be held or stored by CIOCAN staff or volunteers. Items should be of a size and weight that make it possible for delegates who travelled by air to win.
Each sponsor offering a draw should designate which of their representatives will be responsible for keeping the prize, and managing the draw on stage. Closer to the event, each sponsor participating in the draws will be given a designated day and time when their draw will take place.
SPONSORED FOOD AND BEVERAGE - INFORMATION FOR SILVER, GOLD AND PLATINUM SPONSORS
If you have sponsored a coffee break, meal or the reception, you are entitled to place banners in the area where the food will be served. You are responsible for providing, setting up and removing the banners at the appropriate time. CIOCAN staff and volunteers are not responsible for set up, tear down, shipping of your materials. Any items that have not been packed up or shipping arrangements made at the end of the event, will be left at the venue. If you choose not to bring banners, then the conference will provide signage.
SPEAKER DETAILS - DIAMOND SPONSORS ONLY
• Deadline: February 3, 2017
. You are entitled to recommend a speaker for a breakout session, subject to topic and speaker approval by the Conference Co-Chairs. You need to complete the speaker information form
as soon as possible to ensure inclusion in our marketing campaign.
• Deadline: March 17, 2017. To help you ensure that the content direction is the best fit for our audience, a conference call with the speaker and our Event Co-Chairs will be arranged at a mutually convenient time.
• Deadline: March 31, 2017.
Our speaker on-site details
form allows us to capture audio visual requirements, permission to record and publish along with emergency contact details for each speaker.
Audience Demographics: The event will bring together a community of CIOs and IT industry leaders, combining forces with experts, thought leaders and practitioners to explore, discuss, and learn. All sessions are aimed at providing attendees with actionable information that can create positive and immediate impact on their organization. We want to help our audience become more effective information technology leaders, opening the door to new perspectives on business success.
Reception and Diamond sponsors are entitled to host a cruiser table at the cocktail reception. A draped table will be placed in the reception area for your use. You may bring a banner to place beside the table, and use the table for either literature, business card etc. Only one cruiser table per sponsor is allowed.